MANLIFT HIRE MELBOURNE
View our compact and lightweight manlifts readily available for hire
- Ease of transport and use on fragile ground due to its lightweight design
- Narrow width allows easy access solutions in tight spaces
- Stabilisers with rubber for added floor protection
- Equipped with non-marking tyres
12FT VERTICAL MAST LIFT
- Long battery work cycles at full elevation
- Great traction provides smooth control on level ground
- Versatile and heavy-duty
- Tight turning radius for smooth maneuvering
- Non-marking rubber tyres
STAR 10 VERTICAL MAST LIFT
- Progressive electric drive AC motors
- Almost 0 battery maintenance: automatic & centralised waterfilling system
- Unbreakable hoods in composite material
- Versatile and effective transport solutions with forklift tine pockets
Manlift Hire in Melbourne Made Easy
Want to talk with one of our hire staff?
Manlift Hire in Melbourne
Manlifts are also referred to as aerial lifts or cherry pickers. They are aerial equipment used to elevate people and equipment to heights, such as during building or maintenance. Aerial lifts exist in a variety of configurations, including scissor lifts, boom lifts, and personnel lifts. They are extensively used in the construction, maintenance, and warehousing sectors. Manlifts are classified into scissor lifts, boom lifts, and vertical personnel lifts. Electric scissor lifts feature a manlift vertical platform that may be lifted or lowered. Boom lifts have a horizontally extending articulated arm that may reach heights of many floors. Vertical lift platforms are comprised of a single vertical mast and a tiny platform that may be lifted and lowered.
Some Questions You May Like To Ask Before A Manlift Rental
A manlift is a specialised aerial work platform (AWP) that is used to safely lift a worker and their equipment on both indoor and outdoor construction projects. They're distinguished from other aerial lifts, such as boom lifts, by their size, look, and application.
Manlifts can be transported via large and heavy duty trailers all across Australia. If you do not have the resources and means to have the manlift transported to the worksite, it is best to ask your access hire contractor whether delivery is also possible.
Just like any other mobile elevated work platforms (MEWP), the working height will differ depending on its brand and model. The manlift's working height ranges from 5 to 18 meters. Eastern Access Group Melbourne offers you manlifts that have working heights of 5.6 and 12.3 meters. Choose a manlift hire that will cater to your specific access work requirements.
In general, manlifts can normally hold from 1 up to 2 persons inside the basket. Some bigger and more updated manlifts can also accomodate more than two persons at a time. However, you must confirm with your access hire contractor the maximum number of persons who can operate the manlift. Knowing and abiding by the manlift's capacity will be a preventive measure for future accidents in the workplace.
Manlifts can both be used indoors and outdoors but are recommended to be operated on even and level ground. Some manlifts are equipped with outriggers and stabilisers that help keep them in place. Safety is a number one priority at Eastern Access Group Melbourne. Always consult access hire equipment experts before proceeding to rent a manlift.
These can include rough terrain scissor lift, articulating boom lifts, telescopic boom lifts, terrain scissor lift, diesel knuckle booms, diesel scissor lifts and electric knuckle booms. Always talk to your truste access equipment hire company for aerial work platform available that will suite your needs.
Things To Consider When Hiring a Manlift
• What is the floor loading in the work area?
• Do you want to transport on a trailer?
• Do you want to work multiple shifts?
• Do you need to move up and down ramps?
• Do you need to enter narrow doors?
• Do you need an extension lead outlet in the platform?
• Are you working in a food or clean environment
and can’t have oil fumes?
• Do you need to enter a passenger or goods lift (790kg)?
Applications For a Manlift
• Facilities maintenance
• Shopping centres and other indoor areas only
• Manufacturing and warehouse applications and stock-takes
• Telecommunications facilities
• Entertainment facilities
• Electricians completing lighting changes
• Drives into lifts in high rise buildings
Why Hire Manlifts in Melbourne
Manlifts are expensive to buy and maintain, so renting one can be a good option for companies that don’t need daily access. Renting a manlift reduces costs and eliminates the need for storage and logistics. The rental company covers maintenance and repair expenses.
Eastern Access Group Melbourne offers manlift rentals. Having been on the receiving end of the hire business for many years, we understand how critical it is to have the correct equipment, at the right time, and at a competitive price to do the work swiftly and safely. We believe in excellent customer service and are devoted to providing dependable, well-maintained machinery to ensure that every work runs as smoothly as possible.
Whether you’re looking to rent a manlift or a knuckle boom for a specific job, we have the expertise and equipment to help you get the job done safely and efficiently.