MANLIFT HIRE MELBOURNE
View our compact and lightweight manlifts readily available for hire
- Ease of transport and use on fragile ground due to its lightweight design
- Narrow width allows easy access in tight spaces
- Stabilisers with rubber for added floor protection
- Equipped with non-marking tyres
12FT VERTICAL MAST LIFT
- Long battery work cycles at full elevation
- Great traction provides smooth control on level ground
- Tight turning radius for smooth maneuvering
- Non-marking rubber tyres
Manlift Hire in Melbourne Made Easy
Want to talk with one of our hire staff?
Renting A Manlift
Buying a manlift is a very costly expense because you incur maintenance and repair costs along the way. Not all companies require the use of a manlift everyday so many resort to manlift rental to address their occasional access needs. Renting a manlift can reduce the costs of purchasing and maintaining one for long-term use. Repair and maintenance expenses are normally shouldered by the access hire company so that you don’t have to worry about it. When you own a manlift, logistics and storage can also be huge issues. You may need extra space for parking your manlift when not in use, and you may have to spend thousands of dollars on moving your manlift from one location to another. For businesses, time and effort always translate to money and the best way to eliminate this is to hire a manlift from Eastern Access Group Melbourne. Before you decide on which manlift you will rent, it is vital to answer these questions to prepare you for the manlift hire process.
Some Questions You May Like To Ask Before A Manlift Rental
A manlift is a specialised aerial work platform (AWP) that is used to safely lift a worker and their equipment on both indoor and outdoor construction projects. They're distinguished from other aerial lifts, such as boom lifts, by their size, look, and application.
Manlifts can be transported via large and heavy duty trailers all across Australia. If you do not have the resources and means to have the manlift transported to the worksite, it is best to ask your access hire contractor whether delivery is also possible.
Just like any other mobile elevated work platforms (MEWP), the working height will differ depending on its brand and model. The manlift's working height ranges from 5 to 18 meters. Eastern Access Group Melbourne offers you manlifts that have working heights of 5.6 and 12.3 meters. Choose a manlift that will cater to your specific access work requirements.
In general, manlifts can normally hold from 1 up to 2 persons inside the basket. Some bigger and more updated manlifts can also accomodate more than two persons at a time. However, you must confirm with your access hire contractor the maximum number of persons who can operate the manlift. Knowing and abiding by the manlift's capacity will be a preventive measure for future accidents in the workplace.
Manlifts can both be used indoors and outdoors but are recommended to be operated on even and level ground. Some manlifts are equipped with outriggers and stabilisers that help keep them in place. Safety is a number one priority at Eastern Access Group Melbourne. Always consult access hire equipment experts before proceeding to rent a manlift.
Questions To Ask When Hiring a Manlift
• What is the floor loading in the work area?
• Do you want to transport on a trailer?
• Do you want to work multiple shifts?
• Do you need to move up and down ramps?
• Do you need to enter narrow doors?
• Do you need an extension lead outlet in the platform?
• Are you working in a food or clean environment
and can’t have oil fumes?
• Do you need to enter a passenger or goods lift (790kg)?
Applications For a Manlift
• Facilities maintenance
• Shopping centres and other indoor areas only
• Manufacturing and warehouse applications and stock-takes
• Telecommunications facilities
• Entertainment facilities
• Electricians completing lighting changes
• Drives into lifts in high rise buildings