26FT Narrow Electric Scissor Lift
Operator comfort, safety, and smooth control with the 26ft Narrow Electric Scissor Lift
Narrow Electric Scissor Lift Hire Melbourne
Want to talk with one of our hire staff?
Narrow electric scissor lifts also have different widths, depending on the manufacturer and the model. Eastern Access Group Melbourne offers a 76cm wide narrow electric lift hire for your tight access requirements.
Narrow electric scissor lifts can only be used on even and levelled surfaces. However, there are electric scissor lift hires called rough terrain electric lifts that are built for uneven ground and for working outdoors in Melbourne.
When you operate narrow electric scissor lift hires, you reap the following benefits:
- Zero emissions when used indoors
- Advocates safety by not producing toxic fumes that may be inhaled by the operators and surrounding workers
- Electric scissor lifts operate with very minimal noise
- Its narrow chassis provides easy transport and maneuverability in tight areas
- Extended platforms can result in quicker and more efficient work output
- Long battery life
Eastern Access Group Melbourne recommends their outstanding range of electric scissor hires to fulfill your access needs. All our scissor lifts are well-kept, safe, and light on the budget.
The type of license you'll need is dependent on the height at which you'll be working. For scissor lifts under 11 meters, Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) license is standardised across Australia. You must finish a nationally recognized training course with a Registered Training Organisation before operating scissor lifts or other EWPs in Australia (RTO). This normally entails an EWP Operator Ticket for scissor lifts (Yellow Card). This applies to platforms with a height of less than 11 meters. You'll need a Work Cover High Risk Work License for the state you're in if you're operating platforms taller than 11 meters.
Here at Eastern Access Group Melbourne, our scissor lift hire and boom lift hire operators are licensed and experienced in handling all kinds of aerial work platforms.
As with all mobile elevated work platforms (MEWP), safety is a priority! Here are several tips on how to operate and work on scissor lifts safely. All operators must be licensed and fully trained (and be first aid ready!) before touching an aerial lift. Prior to working, safety harnesses and protective gear must be worn at all times. Workers should never stand on the guardrails, and work should be kept close to the scissor lift to avoid workers leaning over the edge of the rails. Furthermore, the scissor lift should always be completely lowered to allow workers onto the platform.
Eastern Access Group Melbourne puts safety first among other things.
2630ES Electric Scissor Lift
Questions To Ask When Hiring a 26ft Narrow Electric Scissor Lift
• What is the floor loading in the work area?
• Do you want to work multiple shifts?
• Do you need to move up and down ramps?
• Do you need to enter narrow doors?
• Do you need an extension lead outlet in the platform?
• Are you working in a food or clean environment and can’t have oil fumes?
Applications For a 26ft Narrow Electric Scissor Lift
• Facilities maintenance
• Shopping centres and other indoor areas only
• Manufacturing and warehouse applications and stock-takes
• Telecommunications facilities
• Entertainment facilities
• All maintenance and construction work